Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had a nightmare last night...no really

tag
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Had a nightmare last night...no really

I had a nightmare last night that I had gotten off the baddies from the ex and all of my scores were in the high 700s. No, that's not the bad part. Then, all of a sudden, my CR was compromised. Several people from around the country were opening accounts in my name and going bad on them.

I literally sat up in my bed at 3:50 and had to wonder whether or not it was true.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Had a nightmare last night...no really

Oh strange....last night I dreamt that I got my HELOC, and my scores dropped to the 500s. I woke up with a racing heartbeat and it took about an hour to fall back asleep.

But today, I just found out that I might not get approved for the line that I want. So now I don't have to worry about a score drop! Hooray?
Message 2 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

You're spending too much time here...me tooSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I was just thinking that this place is getting to me...LOL. I guess I must've read some thread about ID theft or something. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused wrote:
You're spending too much time here...me tooSmiley Happy

At one point I was recommending someone for an annual pay raise and said that he deserved a significany CLI  Smiley Sad
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Occasional visions of a late payment on a Visa card dance in my head ...
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a nightmare that I was strapped to a chair, eyelids held open, Mountain Dew dispenser with a tube to my mouth hamster-style, forced to watch soap operas in 1080i high-def with 7.1 surround so I could see and hear...every...nuance.
Message 7 of 11
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
I had a nightmare that I was strapped to a chair, eyelids held open, Mountain Dew dispenser with a tube to my mouth hamster-style, forced to watch soap operas in 1080i high-def with 7.1 surround so I could see and hear...every...nuance.

Hey hey hey....I thought we were supposed to keep these boards clean.  This is revolting.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, you guys have some weird dreams...

It made me think of the one my wife had the other night.... She dreamt that she had to blow up a convenience store with a BBQ grill.  My BBQ grill.  She was mad at me because I was goofing off in the store and wouldn't go back to get the grill.  How would I make my burgers??

Smiley Surprised
Message 9 of 11
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

By the way, the part I find disturbing is the Mountain Dew reference. Ick. Everything else is cool by me. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.