Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Halloween Costumes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Halloween Costumes

What's everybody seeing this Halloween, yourself, your kids, or trick-or-treeters at the door?

I haven't had anybody at the door yet but an event at my church earlier this week saw a TON of Marvel characters.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Halloween Costumes

I think I'm going to dress up as 5/24 today!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok that's terrifying right there haha

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok that's terrifying right there haha

Not as terrifying as what my date to the party is going as: she's dressing up as a 150K sign up bonus that expires in 30 days.

As a couple, we're 100% scream inspiring...

Message 4 of 10
minski
Established Contributor

Just had an astronaut and an adorable Tigger stop by. Superheroes from an earlier group. 

Message 5 of 10
marty56
Super Contributor

We keep our porchlight off so the little monsters won't come by.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got home from running errands around 7:30 (already dark), managed to sneak in past the darkened porch and in the front door before any kids saw me. I bought candy, but I'd have to sit outside to be able to hand it out (multilevel apartment building) and it's too dang cold for that. So I guess right now I'm the Halloween version of the Grinch (orange?) 

Spotted today, all adults: Darryl from TWD, a bat, a silly clown (not the scary kind, yes I know some people consider this distinction arguable), Pikachu.

Message 7 of 10
Kree
Established Contributor

I wasn't able to partake this year due to work.  But I saw an adorable video of my 2 year old daughter.  She had been dressed up like a bumblebee, but got a oversized t-rex costume head from somewhere and was chasing people around the living room yelling "rarr rarr"

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kree wrote:

I wasn't able to partake this year due to work.  But I saw an adorable video of my 2 year old daughter.  She had been dressed up like a bumblebee, but got a oversized t-rex costume head from somewhere and was chasing people around the living room yelling "rarr rarr"

So she dressed up as the Barclay CLD Demon, right? 

Or was she the Synchrony Closed All My Accounts Ghoul?

Message 9 of 10
Kree
Established Contributor

Screenshot_2017_11_01_15_58_42.png

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.