cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever thought about doing credit repair work?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone ever thought about doing credit repair work?

Just curious since most people here more or less are interested in credit/finance related topics, has anyone ever thought about or tried to make maybe a credit repair business on the side or even their main job or gotten any credit related jobs? The topic has been on my mind recently and was just curious if anyone has tried it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone ever thought about doing credit repair work?

I help others; however, I don't charge a fee. I love helping others repair their credit and understand that some people can't afford to pay for credit repair services. I love teaching others the ins and outs of credit, that way, they can do it themselves and pass the gift on to friends and loved ones. I've been contemplating doing free workshops here and there.

Starting a credit repair business is a great business opportunity. If you have the time, I say go for it. There is certainly a need.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are some people here already doing it and charging for it.  If you are confident, start it as a project and see how it goes from there...

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never thought about doing credit repair work but as i really enjoy this forums.  Just checked ( 14000 + minutes on here plus 30000+ pages read etc )

So much so that i have taken it as a hobby to help my friends who need it repair their credit at no charge.

I can definitely see how the knowelgde on these forums could help someone do credit repair work. Doesnt sound like a bad idea.

Good luck if you decide to pursue this.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.