Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Everyone!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking for awhile before I joined here. So, I thought that I would come on out and say hello today. I'm really excited to be a part of this board. I'm really enjoying the information, feedback and support that I see. It's really an encouring place to come. And quite honestly, I must admit, I've become an addict. Cat Happy

Looking forward to throwing my two cents out there from time to time.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome to posting in the forum.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx! This is a great forum, very supportive, encouraging and addicting Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Nice scores. 800 club shouldn't be to much of a stretch for you.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhh.... It may be in sight for next year. I actually have come up quite a bit from 709 earlier this year. I've been able to build my score by paying off my higher balances, And after my recent little spree, I couldn't be more happy. I'm just pleasantly surprised that I could make such a mark on my scores like that. I only really became interested in climbing when it came time to look for a new car. I'm actually looking at trying to decide whether to apply for one more card or increase my limit on another. So, I'm pretty sure that 800 will be off in the distant future. I'm trying not to let temptation take over though....... Smiley Very Happy 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.