Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Old Friends

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Hello Old Friends

I'm fairly new here but I have learned a lot. Hats off to you, ByrdMan and the other 'ol timers' on this thread!

Welcome back! 😊
Message 21 of 32
score_building
Senior Contributor

3 cheers to the old timers! Great to see some are still in the house from time to time! Have missed seeing ya'll post in recent years. Be well and prosper.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 22 of 32
barbaralee
Established Contributor

I have come and gone on this forum for 6 years... It is one of my oldest forums. I take long sabbiticals, and then I come back, but as you can tell by my join date and number of posts I prefer to lurk. Smiley Happy So many old faces! 

Message 23 of 32
GFer
Valued Contributor

Oh, wow! How nice to see posts from THIS group! I too, have mostly been a lurker. When I first stumbled on the forums I was pretty overwhelmed and clueless. While still nowhere near an expert, I've learned so much from all of you! I would read for hours in just about every free moment. After awhile, I was able to determine who had the most experience and wisdom.  And this was the group!  Nice to see you all back!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 32
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Where is de avatar?  Smiley Very Happy

And welcome back from an oldtimer who is a month shy of his 7th birthday on this board  Smiley Happy

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 25 of 32
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Much like Barbaralee....this is one of my oldest forums as well.  So many great people & so much great information.  Like the wayward child...I always come back home!!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 26 of 32
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I've been registered here a while.. more of a lurker and have become more active lately. It's so nice to see older registered posters coming back, I do hope that it's for a longer period of time than just a thread. Smiley Wink I've learned a great deal from this forum and I hope that it will be part of my life moving forward as well.
Message 27 of 32
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I guess I missed the party.Smiley Indifferent

Message 28 of 32
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Sup.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 29 of 32
srchick
Regular Contributor

I'm a "newbie" to myfico forums, but I cannot believe the info and tips I've picked up already from my reading.  Great teaching on these boards.  Planning on spending as much time as I can. Thank all of you "in advance".Smiley Happy

Starting Score Feb. 2013: 568
Current Scores: TU (715) {Myfico} EQ {Myfico} (723) EX (751)
Goal Scores: All at 750 by 3rd Qtr 2016 (Before tackling 800's) Don't procrastinate, take the first step!
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.