Moderator Emeritus

Hello

Just wanted to say hello to all the people who were members about 3 years ago when I was active on the forums. Many of you have crossed my mind over the past 3 years.

Life really took us for a spin the past 3 years, but things are getting back to normal (whatever that is).

I hope all is doing well and you'll see me (and my wife) posting some again. We are once again devoting more time to focusing on our credit, now that time allows, and look forward to interacting with everyone again.

So, if you were a member way back then and remember us (mostly me) -- how are you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources
Super Contributor
marty56

Re: Hello

Great to hear from you.  As the song says I'm still standing and no dreogs on my CR.  Even the BofA derog  finally fell off.

09/12/2013 FICO: EQ: 772 EX:813 TU:752
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Welcome back, stranger!

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks llecs!

I was looking through those who used to be mods, and it looked like you were the only left that was a mod back when I was here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Tuscani is back. Ummmm...maybe that's it?

Moderator Emeritus
fused

Wow! Its been a long time, Sidewinder. It's nice to hear from you. I hope things are going well. Things are fine for me.

Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (08-22-2014): EQ 820, EX 817, TU 815
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Valued Contributor
cobra19

Hey there SW.

Welcome back ............

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Lel

Welcome back, sidewinder.  I hope all is well with you.

Established Contributor
demi

Wow, sidewinder...that name rattles a memory :smileylol:

Welcome back!

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+