Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help?! I am so confused Which Keurig???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help?! I am so confused Which Keurig???

So I am ready to jump in a buy a Keurig coffee maker but I am so confused with all the different models.

To my fellow Keurig owners which is the best one on the market right now?

I don't want to spend over $150 so the $200+ models are out of the question unless someone get justify why the more expensive models are the way to go.

Also, I shop at Costo - is that a good place to buy my little coffee thingies?

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help?! I am so confused Which Keurig???

Check Amazon for better prices..  Also, the K-cups for the Keurigs are priced better at the wholesale shops such as Costco, Sams etc..

Message 2 of 6
skimmie48
Regular Contributor

I have the platinum and I love it. A friend has the elite and she really likes that one. The new ones that are 2.0 have to have the specific K cup to use that has a dot on it. You can get the older k cups very cheap on amazon. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought the 200+ model & we're very happy with it.  We've had it now for 2 yrs.  Wanted the all stainless because it goes with the rest of those thingys!  I'm really weird about that. Not sure if it makes better coffee. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank for your comments everyone. Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I wouldn't buy the 2.0. I've had the first one and this new 2.0 one and I hate the 2.0. Have had way more issues with it than previous model. Not to mention the new technology they've added in that you have to have their own brand of coffee to make it work. (Of course there is a work around, but it's a pain in the butt!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.