cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here is the pictures of Nordstrom Visa Signature with EMV and Ebates EMV Visa!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Here is the pictures of Nordstrom Visa Signature with EMV and Ebates EMV Visa!!

I got both of the cards today. Here it is what it looks like:

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Here is the pictures of Nordstrom Visa Signature with EMV and Ebates EMV Visa!!

Another one:

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Here is the pictures of Nordstrom Visa Signature with EMV and Ebates EMV Visa!!

Nice Ron, but I did not see the Nordstrom VS....

Message 3 of 7
Ron1
Super Contributor

Sorry about that!!! I had to cover my account number😀 I think the card looks much better than my old card.

Ron.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

Sorry about that!!! I had to cover my account number😀 I think the card looks much better than my old card.

Ron.

Nice, I like the Nordstrom VS Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Nice, I like the Nordstrom VS Smiley Happy

Do you have the card?

Ron. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my EBates EMV two days before you Ron.  Ha!  Not to be competitive.  The new EBates card is more shiny/reflective than the old one.  I didn't report it to this site because every card is supposed to be EMV by the end of the month (October).  Many retail chains don't even have the machines to insert the EMV chips rather than slide the cards.  I have the silver/grey EBates card with the little Monopoly man on it.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.