Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Mods, quit moving my posts!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey Mods, quit moving my posts!

Last one got moved to Smorgs, like they always do.... Depends on who is trolling the forums.  Of course no one sees **bleep** here in Smorgs, and regardless if its a GE rant or not, my last post WAS CC RELATED, not Smorgs !!  

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

Re: Hey Mods, quit moving my posts!

I have the opposite problem of you, sometimes I post here in Smorg thinking it's misc. and the mods move it to credit to get more exposure, which is a good thing 

Message 2 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Well, my rants get moved all the time, which is so silly, and I'm glad your gets moved for more exposure, that's a good thing!Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Rants, as you call them, belong in Smorgasboard.  Credit card forum is for the discussion of new cards, benefits and questions regarding applying etc.  

While some threads regarding credit related issues/disagreements stay in CCs, posts that are clearly rants: ie

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Synch-is-KILLING-me-over-here-RANT-ALERT/m-p/3483261#M4...

will be moved. 

Message 4 of 9
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Present rant acknowledged. :-)

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 5 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Pizza1 I suggest you go eat a pizza w/ pepperoni and extra cheese........Smiley Very Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 6 of 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Pizza1 I suggest you go eat a pizza w/ pepperoni and extra cheese........Smiley Very Happy

Sounds delicious! I want one. Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Just had a Pizza Hut w/ Stuffed crust and pepperoni yesterday at work!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 8 of 9
elim
Senior Contributor

Smorgs Sucks!

my rant for the day.   :]

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.