Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Cabela family!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hi Cabela family!

Really neat - I need to get into one of their locations in person eventually! Check out the thing amny of the locations have:

Many Cabela's have rustic log construction, beautiful stonework, a mountain replica, an aquarium, an indoor archery test area, over 200 museum-quality wildlife display and a Bargain Cave. Some Cabela's also features a boat shop.

If shopping the wide selection of outdoor equipment works up your appetite, stop by the in-store deli for a hearty wild-game sandwich, then grab dessert in our Fudge Shop and our fudge is made fresh daily!

Yummer.

Message 11 of 14
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

there is one Cenex in the KC metro where I live, but I hear mostly they are small town and rural areas in the midwest. I may try their gas!

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should clarify that I am not a hunter in any way, shape or form, but their fishing trips to Costa Rica sound neat!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I haven't been to Cabelas yet, but have used it a few times to meet the 5 non Cabelas purchase bonus. BTW, is your card the chip version? Mine is not.

Smokey, yes, mine is a chip card. You received yours just a few days or a week before me so I am surprised that yours is not. I'd call them if I were you and request the chip, since they will have to replace it with the chip one soon anyway. Enjoy your new card!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.