Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Cabela family!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cabela family!

There were a group of about 5 of us who all applied during the same 3-day period so we are the new Cabnela family members. I think everyone else has their card and I am the last one to just get mine today. Like the card appearance and just activated it.

How is everyone enjoying their cards? Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Re: Hi Cabela family!

Congrats!  Have not used mine yet. Plan to do so next time I go to Anchorage. They have a really nice store there. It is a good looking card though.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 2 of 14
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

I love mine! My boss has the "Black" edition cuz he spends $25,000 a year on his Cabelas VISA. Anyone buying Cenex gas with theirs!

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fun at Cabela's! Congrats everyone. My card is a Visa Signature and has a number on the back for the Visa Signature Concierge. Cute. Does anyone know what the concierge does? Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

morgac, I have heard nice things about the stores and how entering one of their stores is like going on an adventure! I don't think we have one close by but will try to get to one some day. If you get to see the Anchorage store, please report back and let us know!

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IaBoy62 wrote:

I love mine! My boss has the "Black" edition cuz he spends $25,000 a year on his Cabelas VISA. Anyone buying Cenex gas with theirs!

laboy, are the Cenex stores mostly in the Midwest? i don't live there and I tried their store finder online but it was mostly showing Midwest stores. Do you know?

Message 6 of 14
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Actually I went to the Anchorage store a few months after it opened. It is huge similar to a Bass Pro store. There is a huge walk thru fish tank in the middle of the store. You could get lost in the place. Very clean, well stocked. They have a Bargain Cave where I got a nice pair of boots for 60% off.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There were a group of about 5 of us who all applied during the same 3-day period so we are the new Cabnela family members. I think everyone else has their card and I am the last one to just get mine today. Like the card appearance and just activated it.

How is everyone enjoying their cards? Smiley Happy

I haven't been to Cabelas yet, but have used it a few times to meet the 5 non Cabelas purchase bonus. BTW, is your card the chip version? Mine is not.

Message 8 of 14
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Mine is the chip version siggy 5k ICL.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine too morjac! Visa Signature. Can't figure out the difference though.

I just found this page. This is so cool. 10 new adventures "just released! "(love the way they phrase that)

http://www.cabelas.com/assets/cms/img/CLUB/signatureoutdooradventures/adventures.html

I am loving my new Cabela's card and I only just got it today!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.