Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, it's been a while...

tag
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Hi all, it's been a while...

since I was all over these boards regularly, many things have changed in the real world that caused me to stray away from here, most good. Anyway, I'm probably gonna ease back in, lurk for a bit and enjoy from the sidelines... I'll post when I have something that may add to the convo; I try to stay away from posting congrats on every thread (even though all those CLIs, new CCs, successful recons, and PFDs deserve them). That's about all I got for now, just noticed a lot of the names have changed since my last go-round, but I'm all for making new friends, and catching up with old ones. 

-Cain-

(I miss my old Community Leader label 😢😁)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hi all, it's been a while...

@-Cain- wrote:

since I was all over these boards regularly, many things have changed in the real world that caused me to stray away from here, most good. Anyway, I'm probably gonna ease back in, lurk for a bit and enjoy from the sidelines... I'll post when I have something that may add to the convo; I try to stay away from posting congrats on every thread (even though all those CLIs, new CCs, successful recons, and PFDs deserve them). That's about all I got for now, just noticed a lot of the names have changed since my last go-round, but I'm all for making new friends, and catching up with old ones. 

-Cain-

(I miss my old Community Leader label 😢😁)

Welcome back!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.