Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highest Limit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Highest Limit Card

It's all in good fun. If you don't agree with the thread, close your eyes Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iheartwings wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

What is your highest limit and on which card? I apologize in advance if this seems invasive.

Anyway, mine is NFCU Visa Sig. cashRewards and it's $22k. Started at $21,300 and was able to get a $700 CLI this gone Monday. I love NFCUHeart

Congrats.

Mine is $50,500 on my Discover it. 

That is amazing. You could use one credit cards for everything and still have low utilization.

Message 12 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's all in good fun. If you don't agree with the thread, close your eyes Smiley Wink

lol Agreed. Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 102
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@dragontears wrote:

Meh, I am not a fan of these "keeping up with the Jones" type of threads as there is a WIDE range of incomes and scores on this site. Given similar credit profiles the person with the higher income will have a higher CL. So in a sense you are asking people what kind of income they have or at least what CL their income qualifies them for....

Ok I will get off my soap box and gracefully exit this thread

LOL innocent question. INCOME did not even come to mind not mine anyway. I only want to see how far some cards can go. Anyway, yeah...see the exit pleaseSmiley Happy-------->

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 102
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

FNBO Amex 20.8K

Message 15 of 102
wmweeza
Established Contributor

$22k, BCE. I see no need for a CLI, though in theory I could ask

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 16 of 102
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

here I thought just for fun threads went in SmorgasBoard forum...

Message 17 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Venture and PenFed Visa each with $15k.

Never thought I'd see limits like this again so soon after ch7. Thankful that I found this forum!
Message 18 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

BankAmericard Cash Rewards at $23,400

i have changed my goals to under 25k per card and under 100k total, while i used to want to be over 25k and 100k, respectively. some of these AA threads have certainly made me slow down a bit and try to fly a little more under the radar.

Message 19 of 102
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Promise  $42,500

Message 20 of 102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.