Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
New Contributor

What's In Your Wallet?

I know this has been done multiple times, but given the changing landscape (introduction of CSR, higher than usual SPG bonus, Prestige changes, changes to Amex Plat etc.) I thought it might provide a healthy discussion as well as maybe shed some light on the cards we thought we wanted or need to get rid of.

Currently I carry:
- CSR: dining and travel (not gas, excludes Marriott/SPG stays)
- TY Premier: gas, entertainment (I'm partial to Qatar airways)
- SPG: general spend, Marriott/SPG stays
- Amex Plat: some flights, lounge access, warranty protection
BFSFCU | Discover | CSP | DoubleCash | Hyatt | NFCU cashRewards | Schwab Plat
Valued Contributor

Re: What's In Your Wallet?

Amex PRG
Amex BCE
Chase United Mileage Explorer
Chase Amazon
BoFA 321
My Cards:
American Express PRG-American Express BCE-Chase United Mileage Explorer-Chase Amazon
Regular Contributor

1.  Credit Union Debit Card

2.  First National Bank of Omaha (2% Cashback Visa)
3). Bank of the West (Cash Back MasterCard)

Fico-8 (830-840) : AAOA- 6 : TCL- 105K : Cars- 5 : Mortgage- 2 : Avg CL- 15K :
Bank-West Cashback- 20K : Citi DC- 16K : FNBO Cashback- 15K : FNBO TravelElite- 10K : US-Bank Cash+ 8K :
Sock Drawer : ( Wescom CU- 24K : First City CU- 12K )
Senior Contributor

Lots of useless papers and not enough cashSmiley Wink

Seriously though, if i ever get Navy atomic luv on my new Platinum i may replace my whole wallet and just carry that puppy around,but til then, whatever gets me through the day...could be my Disco for gas, Marvel if i wanna grab a bite, or now my Amex to complete the bonusSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Discover IT for gas bonus

Everything else is confined to my safe because I can't NOT spend. 

TCL 100k / UTIL 25% = $25,510
Experian: 684 (34) | TransUnion: 701 (35) | Equifax: 704 (7)
Gardening as of: 6-1-2017
Updated 6-1-17
Frequent Contributor

Citi DC

Chase Freedom 

BOA Cash Rewards

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Walmart Mastercard|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited
$52,300 total card credit FICO Equifax-799, FICO Transunion-776, DTI-3.3%
Community Leader
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wallet holds 6 cards.. A few are always in my wallet..

CSR - dining/bars

Ritz dining/bars

Costco Visa Gas/2% cstco

Amex ED Non Cat Spend if Fidelity isn't in it and daily swiper for 20 swipes a month aka 1.50 sodas or whatever at work daily

The other two slots switch off with

Fidelity Visa - 2%

Discover or Freedom depending - Gas or whatever depending on Cats.. Where the hell is dining this year on either cards?

and various other cards that need a bit of spend here and there - rotaters

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | US Bank | Blispay
Regular Contributor

What I'm carrying currently:

Discover IT: Gas and Ground Travel 5% category

American Express BlueCash Preferred: 6% Grocceries

BestBuy Store Card: 6% Best Buy Purchases or 12-month 0% APR

JetBlue Plus WEMC:  Everything Else & Travel (2x Travel Miles, 1x Everything Miles)

EQ: 750 TU: 757 EX: 734 Goal: 800+
Total Credit: $32,800 | Utilization: $900 / 2.7%
Frequent Contributor

I usually rotate, but for this month:
Discover IT miles
Chase Freedom
Amex ED
PenFed power cash rewards
--also keep my Target red card stashed in a separate part of my wallet. My target trips tend to be unplanned, so always keep in my wallet.
Scores 6/17/2017~ TU: 750 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 725
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Valued Member

Discover IT

AMEX BCE

Costco Visa

Fico 8

EQ 751
TU 752
EX 751

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.