Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I PM someone?

tag
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

How can I PM someone?

Wow, my ignorant! I don't know how to PM someone!

Help anyone?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How can I PM someone?

Just click on their name and on the right side of the page you'll see "Send this user a private message".

To make sure you can receive PM's go to: My Settings====> Personal Information====> Preferences====> Private Messenger

Make sure “Turn on private messages ” box is clicked.

Message 2 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

The easiest way is to click on the member's name, and then over on the right, under Contact, you'll see the blue link for Send this user a private message. That will open up the text box, which pretty much works the same as for posting.

And for other members who wonder why that little envelope on the upper right of your screen is glowing a strange orangey-gold, it means that someone has sent you a pm. Smiley Wink Click on it to read.

eta: OK, OK, MVV, you can type faster at this hour. Hmmph.

Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

The easiest way is to click on the member's name, and then over on the right, under Contact, you'll see the blue link for Send this user a private message. That will open up the text box, which pretty much works the same as for posting.

And for other members who wonder why that little envelope on the upper right of your screen is glowing a strange orangey-gold, it means that someone has sent you a pm. Smiley Wink Click on it to read.

eta: OK, OK, MVV, you can type faster at this hour. Hmmph. 

Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy  No I just got here way before you did. That's the only way I could out type you.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 5
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Thank you  guys!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.