Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I insert a picture?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I insert a picture?

When I try to upload a picture it asks me for the "source". Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I insert a picture?

The source would be a link (URL) to an image that is hosted online somewhere. (Like a free photobucket account)

If this forum let you upload images directly they would have to pay for a lot more hosting space.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually they do let you upload directly now! I just noticed the other day. I'm at work and don't have my computer right now so I don't exactly remember the steps, but if you click on the image button above the message box, the first menu that pops up allows you to upload an image from your comp. I'll post pics when I get home and can do screen shots and stuff.
Message 3 of 8
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Actually they do let you upload directly now! I just noticed the other day. I'm at work and don't have my computer right now so I don't exactly remember the steps, but if you click on the image button above the message box, the first menu that pops up allows you to upload an image from your comp.

Yup, this one...

Capture.JPG

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Eddie! Forgot to do this when I got home last night, lol

Message 5 of 8
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Eddie! Forgot to do this when I got home last night, lol

You're welcome and yup, sometimes that happens to me too. Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 8
cmony787
Regular Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Actually they do let you upload directly now! I just noticed the other day. I'm at work and don't have my computer right now so I don't exactly remember the steps, but if you click on the image button above the message box, the first menu that pops up allows you to upload an image from your comp.

Yup, this one...

Guessing once I graduate my membership status I will be able to see HTML and this add picture function?

Message 7 of 8
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@cmony787 wrote:

Guessing once I graduate my membership status I will be able to see HTML and this add picture function?

Yup.

And sorry for late reply.  I don't usually check in as often anymore. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.