cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you keep track of all of your rewards?

tag
OHWWCB
Regular Contributor

How do you keep track of all of your rewards?

Hi...I'm new! I have just begun to emerge from bad credit hell and I finally got approved for some cards with higher limits and rewards. Some of you have over 15-20 cards, how in the WORLD do you keep track of that?

*NEWBIE ALERT* And sidenote: How do you get the pictures of your credit card in your signature?

Hilton Honors $15,000 | AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6600 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $5500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: How do you keep track of all of your rewards?

Your post count may be to low to do it yet, but the link below.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/m-...

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 9
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Most of them don't actively use 15-20 at a time as you would likely be splitting your rewards up too much to be significant anyway.  I personally just have memorized which cards have what bonuses but I also flag the bonuses in my budgeting software (www.ynab.com).  You can also get an app called Walla.by which links all your cards and then based upon GPS tells you which card will get you the most cash back / miles / points.

As far as signature images, there is some threads floating around in the Smorgasboard forum, but you don't have a high enough post count / standing to edit signature with html yet I bet.  It is just basic html code, I peronsally used tables to do mine - I just wish it would allow us to turn borders off.

Message 3 of 9
OHWWCB
Regular Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/m-...

You're awesome! Thank you!

Hilton Honors $15,000 | AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6600 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $5500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Message 4 of 9
OHWWCB
Regular Contributor

@nachoslibres wrote:

Most of them don't actively use 15-20 at a time as you would likely be splitting your rewards up too much to be significant anyway.  I personally just have memorized which cards have what bonuses but I also flag the bonuses in my budgeting software (www.ynab.com).  You can also get an app called Walla.by which links all your cards and then based upon GPS tells you which card will get you the most cash back / miles / points.

As far as signature images, there is some threads floating around in the Smorgasboard forum, but you don't have a high enough post count / standing to edit signature with html yet I bet.  It is just basic html code, I peronsally used tables to do mine - I just wish it would allow us to turn borders off.

I've never heard of that software OR that app. Thanks so much!

Message 5 of 9
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@OHWWCB wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

I just posted a quick summary of the easiest way, in my opinion,  to do this on that thread. It should be the most current post. Hope it helps!

Message 6 of 9
OHWWCB
Regular Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@OHWWCB wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

I just posted a quick summary of the easiest way, in my opinion,  to do this on that thread. It should be the most current post. Hope it helps!

Thanks! I can't wait until I'm a regular and can partake!

Message 7 of 9
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@OHWWCB wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@OHWWCB wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

What do you mean? Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
OHWWCB
Regular Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@OHWWCB wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@OHWWCB wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

What do you mean? Smiley Happy

I was told I couldn't make a signature until I was no longer a new member.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.