Regular Contributor
OHWWCB

How do you keep track of all of your rewards?

Hi...I'm new! I have just begun to emerge from bad credit hell and I finally got approved for some cards with higher limits and rewards. Some of you have over 15-20 cards, how in the WORLD do you keep track of that?

*NEWBIE ALERT* And sidenote: How do you get the pictures of your credit card in your signature?

AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6000 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $4500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Community Leader
Mega Contributor
coldnmn

Re: How do you keep track of all of your rewards?

Your post count may be to low to do it yet, but the link below.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/m-...

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8500
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /

Established Contributor
nachoslibres

Most of them don't actively use 15-20 at a time as you would likely be splitting your rewards up too much to be significant anyway.  I personally just have memorized which cards have what bonuses but I also flag the bonuses in my budgeting software (www.ynab.com).  You can also get an app called Walla.by which links all your cards and then based upon GPS tells you which card will get you the most cash back / miles / points.

As far as signature images, there is some threads floating around in the Smorgasboard forum, but you don't have a high enough post count / standing to edit signature with html yet I bet.  It is just basic html code, I peronsally used tables to do mine - I just wish it would allow us to turn borders off.

Credit Sesame® FAKO
Quizzle® FAKO
Equifax® FICO®
TransUnion® FICO®

Regular Contributor
OHWWCB

coldnmn wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/m-...

You're awesome! Thank you!

AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6000 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $4500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Regular Contributor
OHWWCB

nachoslibres wrote:

Most of them don't actively use 15-20 at a time as you would likely be splitting your rewards up too much to be significant anyway.  I personally just have memorized which cards have what bonuses but I also flag the bonuses in my budgeting software (www.ynab.com).  You can also get an app called Walla.by which links all your cards and then based upon GPS tells you which card will get you the most cash back / miles / points.

As far as signature images, there is some threads floating around in the Smorgasboard forum, but you don't have a high enough post count / standing to edit signature with html yet I bet.  It is just basic html code, I peronsally used tables to do mine - I just wish it would allow us to turn borders off.

I've never heard of that software OR that app. Thanks so much!

Valued Contributor
heyarrnold

OHWWCB wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

I just posted a quick summary of the easiest way, in my opinion,  to do this on that thread. It should be the most current post. Hope it helps!

GARDENING AS OF 10/06/2014                                                                            21 YEAR OLD UCSB ALUMNUS :smileyhappy:
EQ FICO790
EX FICO795
TU FICO801
Regular Contributor
OHWWCB

heyarrnold wrote:

OHWWCB wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

I just posted a quick summary of the easiest way, in my opinion,  to do this on that thread. It should be the most current post. Hope it helps!

Thanks! I can't wait until I'm a regular and can partake!

Valued Contributor
heyarrnold

OHWWCB wrote:

heyarrnold wrote:

OHWWCB wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

What do you mean? :smileyhappy:

GARDENING AS OF 10/06/2014                                                                            21 YEAR OLD UCSB ALUMNUS :smileyhappy:
EQ FICO790
EX FICO795
TU FICO801
Regular Contributor
OHWWCB

heyarrnold wrote:

OHWWCB wrote:

heyarrnold wrote:

OHWWCB wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

What do you mean? :smileyhappy:

I was told I couldn't make a signature until I was no longer a new member.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}