Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Discover designs can you have?

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

How many Discover designs can you have?

I currently have 4 designs and was wondering if anybody here has more? Is anybody aware of a limit? I am thinking of getting the NYC Skyline design or maybe the mixtapeWoman Very Happy 

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How many Discover designs can you have?

I think as many as you want.
Message 2 of 8
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

I just ordered both of those! Question. Can they all be activated on the same account? Can be used at the same time?

Message 3 of 8
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@OMW2_HighAcheiver wrote:
I just ordered both of those! Question. Can they all be activated on the same account? Can be used at the same time?

From my experience, yes. Not sure how it works with the chip now, but I believe so.

Message 4 of 8
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Kool

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently I have 2 designs, both active. I keep 1, my DW has the other. So far no issues using them both, even when within a short amount of time from different locations. Your online account gives the option to freeze or unfreeze either or all. Handy in case the DW doesn't want to play nice, haha. Only one has the chip, not sure it matters.
Message 6 of 8
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I think it's 5 and they can be activated and deactivated at will
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 7 of 8
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I might try for 20. 5 on my account and 5 as an AU on my wife's. 10 more for my wife the other way around
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.