Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many jobs do you have?

tag
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

How many jobs do you have?

How many jobs do you have? Me, 1 full time, 2 part time teaching

In your credit report do you report all your jobs or just your primary one? Me, just my full time one.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many jobs do you have?

@youdontkillmoney wrote:

How many jobs do you have? Me, 1 full time, 2 part time teaching

In your credit report do you report all your jobs or just your primary one? Me, just my full time one.

1 full time

My credit report still has me listed at a job I left 15 years ago. I don't think it really matters but am curious now that you brought it up.

Message 2 of 7
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

1 full time

My credit report still has me listed at a job I left 15 years ago. I don't think it really matters but am curious now that you brought it up.

^^^^^^^^^^

You can update the personal info on your credit reports via a dispute and the old jobs will come off. I did this and only show my current FT job on my credit reports.

Message 3 of 7
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

Graduate instructor (PT), aeronautics R&D assistantship (PT), campus tour guide (extremely PT), and graduate student (FT).

Edit: I only report that I'm a student since all of my PT jobs are because of my student status and the pay is seen more as stipends/funding rather than a salary. 

Message 4 of 7
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

I have 2 internships, and I do freelance work on occasions.
Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@youdontkillmoney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

1 full time

^^^^^^^^^^

You can update the personal info on your credit reports via a dispute and the old jobs will come off. I did this and only show my current FT job on my credit reports.

I'm just curious as to what the point is? (aka, why bother if it's not going to do anything for my score.) Now, if they were to give me a few score points. . . . LOL.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It probably would be better in your favor to keep the job that you've had fifteen years ago still present rather than changes of jobs

Meaning creditors take into account if you move; change jobs a lot and that's less favorable than one whose had a steady, same job for past 15 years.

I have one now

At one point I had four, while in school Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.