Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much does a Wii cost?

tag
compassion101
Established Contributor

How much does a Wii cost?

For a 10yo, not just the wii but including the accessories a 10yo would want. Also, a reasonable amount of games.

Just really don't have a good idea on this and am thinking of setting it up in a new playromm we are (hopefully) making.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much does a Wii cost?

Potentially free depending how long you can hold off using the facilities. Smiley Tongue

What version?
Message 2 of 5
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Used:100 for a system with minimal games and not much extra up to about 200-250 for a system with lots of games, extra contollers and accessories.

New: about 120 for a new system with 1 game and 1 controller.  Not many new systems with large bundles of games and accessories but non basic wii's with a few games/accessories are a little over 200.

Id probably just buy the basic system new then go on amazon/ebay and buy the accessories/games/extra controllers seperately.  You will spend pretty much the same as long as its free shipping.  Nothing worse than getting 15 games with your just bought used system and finding out some are not appropiate and some are just not fun for a kid so half sit on a shelf.

Message 3 of 5
compassion101
Established Contributor

Thanks for the info.I think you are right about the games, Japakar.

There are different versions? What's the difference?

Message 4 of 5
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@compassion101 wrote:

Thanks for the info.I think you are right about the games, Japakar.

There are different versions? What's the difference?

Not sure exactly but different versions could either be: (1) old Wiis were ermm, hackable *coughs* (yes, we have one) and newer versions fixed that or (2) Wii or the Wii U (Wii U is the newer console). I'd recommend just getting a Wii U anyway since you can play Wii games on a Wii U.

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.