cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much time a day do you spend on myfico forums?

tag
aav
Established Contributor

How much time a day do you spend on myfico forums?

I stop by daily. I love reading the long discussions like the amex 3x cli, ritz Carlton 140k pt offer, and others lol. during the week days I check out new posts every morning before work and off and on in the evenings. On the weekends, assuming I don't have a lot going on, I check in several times a day. I learn a lot and enjoy everyone's approvals and stories.

EQ - 834 TU - 823 EX - 822
Amex NPSL Amex BCP - 25,000, Amex EDC - 12000, Diner's Club Premier -35,000, Ritz Carlton - 22,500 Discover 25,100, Chase Reserve -31,000 Total Rewards 13200, Barclay 10000 Citi Diamond P 8,900
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
Rina528
Established Member

Re: How much time a day do you spend on myfico forums?

I spent about a hour or two a day . I just like reading stuff or new strategies to dispute something. I'm still trying to figure everything out even though I have been a member a very long time. I haven't be active til now. Once I get everything down and figured out I will spend proably every other day about a hour.

Starting My Fico Scores on 3/10/15: XPN 535,EFX 540 TUC 599
1st Goal Score-600
Message 2 of 38
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Sometimes I think the iPad is permanently affixed to my hand. 

My stats:

Total Minutes Online 662997

Message 3 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't wait to hear what Nixon says.

I probably spend less half an hour to an hour on here on an average day. I used to spend three to four dude.

Message 4 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depends on the day. Smiley Tongue

I'm 20% of the way there, Lex.

Message 5 of 38
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

About an hour during weekdays and more than a few hours on weekends. 

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 6 of 38
Firefly_1984
Regular Contributor

I keep a tab open on my Galaxy s5 at all times. So if I'm on break at work, I can pop open the forum. I think I spend more time here than I should, but this place has been extremely educational for me to build up my credit profile. Smiley Happy

Age of Credit: 7 years; AAOA: 2 years 6 months
AMEX ED: $9600 Chase Freedom 4500 Discover It 4500 Citi Diamond Preferred: 3200 Care Credit: 3100 DeltaCCU: 6000 Firestone: 1600

Chained in the garden for a LONG TIME!
Message 7 of 38
Aarvard
Established Contributor

@aav wrote:

I stop by daily. I love reading the long discussions like the amex 3x cli, ritz Carlton 140k pt offer, and others lol. during the week days I check out new posts every morning before work and off and on in the evenings. On the weekends, assuming I don't have a lot going on, I check in several times a day. I learn a lot and enjoy everyone's approvals and stories.

Give me myFICO or give me death LOL

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 8 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way, way too much time. 

When I first discovered MyFico, my scores were the pits.  I spent the entire month of January and February consumed with this site and credit scores.  I am grateful for the people on this site that offer so much knowledge and information.  If it weren't for this site and the people who are in the know here, there is no way that I would have saw it possible to apply for an Amex, nevermind the PRG!  I went from garbage scores to a point that I can generally get approved for any type of financing on the market.  And this has come from a steady diet of MyFico.  

I'm on here actively participating at least 2-3 hours per day minimum. 

Message 9 of 38
JasonBourneOfCredit
Frequent Contributor

0-10 MIN

I would spend more time here if the forums were more active.

Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.