cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a signature with credit card pictures?

tag
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

How to create a signature with credit card pictures?

I see some people have their signature showing all their credit cards and the limits they have on .. how can I create something similar? 

Current Cards:
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: How to create a signature with credit card pictures?

@altayar wrote:

I see some people have their signature showing all their credit cards and the limits they have on .. how can I create something similar? 

Looks you have figured it out with the MyFico Fitness challenge ?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/m-...

If you are stuck somewhere ..just ask.. I have no HTML knowledge and played around a bit until it worked. To start I would recommend not to mix cards and the MyFico Fitness challenge as this could get tricky..jjust my 2cents. Good luck!

Message 2 of 6
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

Thanks a lot. I just played around with it .. didn't get it right. 

Current Cards:
Message 3 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

What helps me when playing around is to copy the whole thing into notepad  and modify from there. It is a bit easier to read the codes than in the small signature field. At the same time if you have a  "working" copy you can play around and it does not matter if it does not work anymore... just copy & paste the one that works without setting the whole thing up over and over. ...lol

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried following the instructions on that post, but PHOTO BUCKET made two of my computers crash. I have the pics of my cards saved in a file folder, how do I add these into the html code on the signature? Also, could you tell me how you add the info to the credit card pics so that when you "mouse over" the information shows? I would appreciate any help, thank you.

Message 5 of 6
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

When I first got mine to work .. I used a rt. click on page, page source and copied someone's sig then just changed the images.. Then added a bit. I was having a hard time beforehand.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.