Super Contributor

Re: How young are you?

If you're looking for a sugar daddy, try Crashem, Bibro or BronxBomber LOL

Or we can always go on Ray's Palladium  Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 87
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Well lol.. I pay for most of my school myself...

and my 13 year old sister and all her little friends annoy the heck out of me!! haha

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 32 of 87
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

21....here still in college. Stats in sig. Started building credit 8 months ago.

Fico Scores:800+Club

Marvel MC 25K AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 33 of 87
calihlove75
Established Contributor

I feel old now!!!!!

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 34 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tylaw13:

"p.s. is it bad i only want it cause its made of metal? hahah"

LOL lets be honest, almost everyone wants to card because it's metal HHAAhA That's the only reason I applied O.O

Message 35 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I had found this forum when I was 18.  It would have saved me a lot lot lot of drama and bad decisions. 

I'm 32, no CC (currently in bk, hence the wish for earlier credit education).  My plan is to buy a home as soon as I can...2 or 3 years down the line.

Message 36 of 87
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I'm 23 work full time and own a business, I was able to get some pretty good cards with some banks:

3 BOA cards: total limit 17,500
Chase: 3k
chase business: ink cash: 12k & ink bold: 35k
Discover:7k
Penfed: 9k
Alliant: 2.5k
Barclays: 2k
Gold Amex: 3k hard limit

Then a bunch of cards totaling around :5k that I will close soon.

And like 3 store cards for 8-9k....

Goal honestly is 150-200k personal credit & 100-150 business credit.
Message 37 of 87
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@CS800, speaking of Crashem, where the hell is he at? I haven't seen a post from him in at least a couple weeks. He was pretty much posting everyday, now nothing . Wonder whats up?

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 38 of 87
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I just turned 22 in September and it seems like just yesterday I graduated from high school. Really the only goal I have right now is to keep the business going. I think I have done pretty well these first three months and hope it continues on. I do not believe there are any cards I want right now, besides the NFL for the $400 cashback. The lineup I have now gets me 5, 2, or 1.75% cashback on all spending so that is good.

I have thirteen cards with various lenders (FIA, Chase, PNC to name a few). I started at 19 and will never forget Jackie from Macys who encouraged me to apply for their card and to my surprise it was approved. Without her I would have a whole year less of history and do not think I would have the great cards I have now. Credit is great and I plan to keep it that way. I know of cousins and aunt/uncles who have terrible credit and am so glad that I have my parents sense of money.

Message 39 of 87
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish I had found this forum when I was 18.  It would have saved me a lot lot lot of drama and bad decisions. 

I'm 32, no CC (currently in bk, hence the wish for earlier credit education).  My plan is to buy a home as soon as I can...2 or 3 years down the line.

You're in the right place for your rebuilding journey. In the last two years on here with the knowledge and help of the members, I have made tremendous progress.

Knowledge is Power Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.