Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'M ON THIS SITE LIKE ITS THE NEW FACEBOOK!!! LOL

tag
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Re: I'M ON THIS SITE LIKE ITS THE NEW FACEBOOK!!! LOL

Yes, but the good thing is, you don't have to pay to participate in the forums!
Message 41 of 79
zeusta20
Established Contributor

heck no! That'd be messed up if you had to! I wouldn't have learned as much as I have if it wasn't for the forums.

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 42 of 79
jacquelinemay9
New Contributor

Yeaaaa, I have to agree. It's pretty bad when I wake up and think "I wonder if my credit score changed overnight? I wonder if I'll get my card in the mail today. Maybe I'll wait to shower until my boyfriend gets off work so I won't miss the mailman with my new card."

Yea. I totally end up waiting to shower. Hahahahha

Message 43 of 79
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

First thing I do is grab my iPad and check what I missed while I was sleeping! I find myself logging on while waiting in line at the grocery store.

Gotta luv it! I learned so much
Message 44 of 79
eviLution
Established Contributor

@SisterGirl wrote:

@eviLution wrote:

I find myself on here more than I do on Facebook nowadays.

So very true !  For the last few months, everyone keeps asking "Where are you?".....I'm improving my credit/life.......Smiley LOL

SisterGirl

Yeah, "you're always MIA now." and I'm like "i'm busy working on my credit" and they're like "credit? huh?"

I'm pretty much from the ghettos so 90% of the people I know either have bad credit or a thin file. shoot, nobody in my family have credit! I had to learn everything on my own and I have this forum to thank for that!

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 45 of 79
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

+10000000

Message 46 of 79
zeusta20
Established Contributor

@jacquelinemay9 wrote:

Yeaaaa, I have to agree. It's pretty bad when I wake up and think "I wonder if my credit score changed overnight? I wonder if I'll get my card in the mail today. Maybe I'll wait to shower until my boyfriend gets off work so I won't miss the mailman with my new card."

Yea. I totally end up waiting to shower. Hahahahha

LMAO!!!! I actually laughed out loud on that one....hahaha.

I'm the EXACT same way...lol. When I got approved for my CSP, I called that night and asked for it to be expedited. The next day, I go to a Chase branch and ask to see if its been expedited AGAIN. The rep at the branch tells me I should get it the next day. So the next day, BEFORE I received the mail, I wanted to check again just in case. So, I called over the phone AGAIN, and asked to see if she can see a shipping date. Get the mail that day and its not there. I was really counting on it because I was going out to a restaurant with some friends that day and I was gonna buy a new pair of running shoes too and I wanted to use my card to get a start on the 40K bonus points.LOL.

It came the very next day AFTER I did all that stuff.....I think its safe to say i'm addicted and obsessed.lol.

......one thing I failed to mention though.....

That night I got approved, up until I received the card, I've been having dreams about the Post Office....lmao! I'm ashamed to admit it...but its true...lol. I would wake up from my dream in the middle of the night wanting to go check the mail, but realize that its 3am in the freaking morning.

Yea, I got a problem...lol. 

Chase Freedom-4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
Message 47 of 79
Simply827
Established Contributor

I've been on this site non-stop for the past three weeks. Usually I'll log in on the computer, but the other day I just had to log in on my phone during my commute.

Yeah, I got it bad.

But you guys are a very entertaining bunch and I'm learning all sorts of tidbits and helping others.  

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 48 of 79
zeusta20
Established Contributor

@Simply827 wrote:

I've been on this site non-stop for the past three weeks. Usually I'll log in on the computer, but the other day I just had to log in on my phone during my commute.

Yeah, I got it bad.

But you guys are a very entertaining bunch and I'm learning all sorts of tidbits and helping others.  

YOU HAVE IT BAD?! I WISH I HAD IT LIKE YOU! LOL.

I don't know ANYONE who would dream about a Post Office JUST beacuse they're waiting for a credit card in the mail. Not a new TV or dvd player, not a big package, but a CREDIT CARD...lol.

But yea, I'm the same way. I always log in on my phone...haha. I'll be watching a movie, and pause the movie just so I could log on to myFico...lol.

Chase Freedom-4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
Message 49 of 79
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

@eviLution wrote:

@SisterGirl wrote:

@eviLution wrote:

I find myself on here more than I do on Facebook nowadays.

So very true !  For the last few months, everyone keeps asking "Where are you?".....I'm improving my credit/life.......Smiley LOL

SisterGirl

Yeah, "you're always MIA now." and I'm like "i'm busy working on my credit" and they're like "credit? huh?"

I'm pretty much from the ghettos so 90% of the people I know either have bad credit or a thin file. shoot, nobody in my family have credit! I had to learn everything on my own and I have this forum to thank for that!

OMG....you ain't said but a WORD ! I'm from 'the hood" also & I get the oddest look when I pull out cards that aren't "typical" around here (LOL). I have this site bookmarked on every electronic apparatus that access the web & time out for all the foolishness on FB (I find that most people only want to snoop on what you post,but NEVER post themselves).  I'm glad to know that you've learned about this site & I learned myself in October. But they can wait for me on FB.....I'll make you no promise so I can tell you no lie (LOL).  As it's evident, knowledge is POWER.....Smiley Wink

SisterGirl

SisterGIrl

SisterGirl
Message 50 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.