Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'M ON THIS SITE LIKE ITS THE NEW FACEBOOK!!! LOL

tag
demi
Established Contributor

Re: I'M ON THIS SITE LIKE ITS THE NEW FACEBOOK!!! LOL

Been on way longer than facebook...pretty much on vacation with Facebook, tired of hearing what someone had for dinner, yada, yada, yada.  Been here for almost 5 years, spent lots and lots of hours.

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 71 of 79
londonhogfan
Contributor

I've never been that big into facebook. but myFico has sure cut down on my twitter time. Smiley Very Happy

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Message 72 of 79
percy81
Frequent Contributor

@eviLution wrote:

I just think to myself, "at least i'm wasting my time focusing on what's important for my future instead of writing on walls now".

THIS!

Current: TU 772 EQ 765 EX 760 (GE credit pull)
Goal 800+
WHAT'S IN MY WALLET: American Express Blue Cash Preferred 34,000/ Citi Simplicity 16,600 / Discover IT 16,500/ Chase freedom 4,800/ Care credit 20,000/ R us MasterCard 7,500/ kohls 2,500/ LensCrafters 2,400 / Citi Double Cash 13,200/ Amazon Visa 7,000
Message 73 of 79
percy81
Frequent Contributor

@jacquelinemay9 wrote:

Yeaaaa, I have to agree. It's pretty bad when I wake up and think "I wonder if my credit score changed overnight? I wonder if I'll get my card in the mail today. Maybe I'll wait to shower until my boyfriend gets off work so I won't miss the mailman with my new card."

Yea. I totally end up waiting to shower. Hahahahha

Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Current: TU 772 EQ 765 EX 760 (GE credit pull)
Goal 800+
WHAT'S IN MY WALLET: American Express Blue Cash Preferred 34,000/ Citi Simplicity 16,600 / Discover IT 16,500/ Chase freedom 4,800/ Care credit 20,000/ R us MasterCard 7,500/ kohls 2,500/ LensCrafters 2,400 / Citi Double Cash 13,200/ Amazon Visa 7,000
Message 74 of 79
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

@zeusta20 wrote:

I swear, I'm constantly reading all these blogs and posts like it's facebook...LOL.

However, this website really does make you itch to go on an app spree...lol. Thats what happened with me. I had no intention of getting a new credit card, then ALL OF A SUDDEN, decided to apply for my dream card (CSP) and got approved.lol. But now, I'm wanting to apply to other places too....

lol. This is bad.....REAL bad....lol.

LOL.  I am currently playing myfico farmville.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 75 of 79
hausfrau
New Contributor

Yeah... I started off just looking for info to help fix my hubs credit report, and then got scorewatch for him, and now, here I am, with my own account, just so I can post.

I've learned more from these forums in a week than I had trying to figure things out on my own.

Starting my rebuild!

Message 76 of 79
GaTech
Frequent Contributor

Omg me too!
As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000

Message 77 of 79
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Can you say... ADDICTED?? HAHA

*8/10/13
Message 78 of 79
kjel
Established Contributor

My college age daughter says I have a problem and I need help Smiley Happy I tell her come sit with me so you can learn how to manage your credit and not make the same mistakes I did. She's listening!

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 79 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.