Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED A JOB!!

tag
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Re: I NEED A JOB!!

Oh! and one last idea, when I was really having a hard time last year, I asked for suggestions on the board also and one of my friends suggested delivering newspapers.  Its a morning job and you would be finished for the day after your run.  You could take the kids with if you don't have anyone to stay at home with them.  **bleep**, I better look into that myself.  (Thanks for reminding me self!) LOL

MyHearts
I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Message 21 of 26
fused
Moderator Emeritus

...where is odd job
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

For anyone interested you can apply for a at home rep for 1800flowers.com.  It is a nationally know company.  If you go to the website and scroll down to the bottom click on employement, the application includes a vitural "test" and takes about an hour.  Hope that this helps! 
Message 23 of 26
a0034d
New Contributor

westathome.com

Message 24 of 26
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Tiffany,

I was very interested in being an at home rep but couldn't find it in the employment.  Is there a specific name I need to look for?  Everything I saw was for NY.

Hearts
I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Myhearts,

Sorry it was posted the other day.  The best thing that I can recommend is that you check the site often.  Sorry that it is not there right now.  I know that they do post regularly and look for stay at home moms and students.

Tiffany
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.