Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can be a jerk

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: I can be a jerk

I think most of us realize that good credit can be torn down in a quick second.

All is takes is an illness or a job loss.   Heck, most of us are two paychecks away from trouble.

I enjoy a good troll battle from time to time.   This is such a good place to share while being supportive and positive.  Another board I came across...UGH

Message 11 of 15
cobra19
Valued Contributor

No, you're not the only one.

Good post.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 12 of 15
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Nope, definitely not the only one. I have to have a good talking to to myself sometimes. lol

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that difference of opinion and constructive debate are needful at times.  But emotional upset and argumentative assaults are the problem.

Discussions of various subjects to include many points of view, experiences and information is so helpful.  Angry and argumentative assaults are so unproductive and waseful of time and resources.

Message Edited by txjohn on 08-08-2009 12:31 PM
Message 14 of 15
Eurosooner7
New Contributor

A lot of us think that, but I always rationalize it with simply thinking that there is a reason a person is where they are. At one point I was 50k in cc debt and I may have been one of those and that was obvious to any onlooker. What is never obvious is the reason. Business ventures, etc. was my specific case.

So I have some compassion, but only if the person is willing to correct their mistake. Get a 2nd job and get upright again!

There is a reason behind everything 95% of the time.

FICO Score challenge 2011

1. GOAL 750

2. CURRENT 687 695 679

3 PLANS Decrease UTIL %..Im currently at 75% EEEEKKK!!!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.