Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can really use some help

tag
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

Re: I can really use some help

@Anonymous wrote:

Here. Hope this helps, and no matter which one you choose, good luck.

Nice thanks!  and you can name those 360 savings accounts anything you want?  For example (Home Down Payment), (iMac Savings) etc...?

Message 21 of 27
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

On the discover checking can you see how much you have on your discover savings int he same web interface?

Is it possible to have mor than one discover savings?

and finally is it possible to rename a discover savings account to (Home Downpayment)?

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes you can add a name with it. For example it will say: 360 savings--Home repair, or 360 savings -- Downpayment.

Message 23 of 27
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

On the discover checking can you see how much you have on your discover savings int he same web interface?

Is it possible to have mor than one discover savings?

and finally is it possible to rename a discover savings account to (Home Downpayment)?

Okay I went through and took some screen shots for you, but to answer some questions:

1. Yes you can see checking and savings in the same interface

2. open as many savings accounts as you want, I just think you have to have $500 for the opening deposit (no minimum after that)

3. Yes you can rename to what you like, I tested it for you in screenshots.

Here are some screenshots on user interface that you requested. Smiley Happy

Accounts Summary

Savings Interface (note: looks similar to CC interface, which is a good thing)

Transfer Interface (yes you can do recurring transfers)

Multiple Account Example

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 24 of 27
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

Thanks 14fiesta. I went with discover cash back checking and will open a discover savings as well.

Not that I don't like capital one but discover has helped me in so many ways. I will now bank with them and close my bank of America and simple bank accounts.
Message 25 of 27
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:
Thanks 14fiesta. I went with discover cash back checking and will open a discover savings as well.

Not that I don't like capital one but discover has helped me in so many ways. I will now bank with them and close my bank of America and simple bank accounts.

Just remember to keep a local bank/cu open for cash deposits into checking! The downside of Internet banks. Smiley Sad

But congrats on your new found accounts!

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 26 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Charles Schwab. 

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.