Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel sorry for US Bank right now...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel sorry for US Bank right now...

... it's far from the first time I've noticed this, but this morning on my commute to work, it seemed like every other sentence I heard on NPR had mention of 'the US bank crisis'. Even though I've heard it plenty of times and thought 'oh... they're not talking about US Bank the bank', I still caught myself doing a double take at one point, and thinking 'what?!?! US Bank are in trouble as well now?!' before realizing that nope, they were talking about the US banking industry as a whole and various banks (that aren't US Bank) in particular.

Then I realized it wasn't just me, when my husband said 'what was that, they just said something about US Bank????'

Anyway, I'm not sure quite what my point was, other than that it seems to be a bit of an unfortunate name to have right now - I'd better go and withdraw that $3.50 that's in my checking account RIGHT NOW! (er, joke, not really). Smiley Indifferent

That is all! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: I feel sorry for US Bank right now...

$3.50?  I've got you beat at $6.50 Smiley Very Happy  I'm short because I just sent NFCU $5!Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.