Did you mean: 

I know this isn't WebMD, but.....

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I know this isn't WebMD, but.....

ByrdMan wrote:
Oh, BTW, how's the toe?

Well, after kicking the suitcase, the toe went all black and purple in the top-half only. Looked like someone used a magic marker on it. And it was dark on the front only, the underside of the toe was normal. Pain was very minor (in comparison to the last toe I broke) and am able to maneuver around without much of a limp.

Over the weekend, esp. into Sunday and today, the pain hit. It is throbbing now but much of that may be due to being in dress shoes and walking. It also feels tingly and feels kinda weird, hard to explain. The toe is arched a little upwards, which makes me think I should go to a doctor now. The swelling increased to the entire toe, top and bottom, front and back, as did the dark bruising color. As of this morning, though, the top half of the toe remains dark, but a pink, normal color is returning to the bottom half. Swelling also went away in the other toes and foot.

I reckon I have 9 other good toes. I'll count my blessings.

Message 31 of 33
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I still think that you can kick a field goal. Smiley Happy Get well soon dude.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 33
mymoneynow
Regular Contributor

I feel your pain quite often when I stump my little toe on the bed post, I think I have broken it a few times.

I have a suggestion, check out the Moshi IVR alarm clock, you can holler at it to turn off, saving your toes.

Hope you are better soon!