Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love Comenity because.......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I love Comenity because.......

Q  What do I love about Comenity?

They're doing all the work of winnowing my unfortunate harvest of Comenity cards all on their own

Message 41 of 49
Ron1
Super Contributor

No Free FICO score online like others.

Ron.

Message 42 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

^Agreed, no credit score's a bummer. However, at least in the case of Experian, getting to see the soft pulls has been interesting.

Message 43 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. I dont like the seperate log in for each account, altho when i call them, they can name off all my accounts I have.

2. No fraud alert

3. Credit reporting issues

4. no FICO scores

It's kinda like having a bank account and not having bill pay or direct deposit avalible to you. Just seems so, basic and old technology

The plus side

1. I only use the account to help strengthen my AAoA so when i get better cards I wont take a big hit on AAoA

2. thats all

I really dont care to much about the CLI's (they are nice to get tho) because i don't keep balances on the ones I do have, So UTI will never sufffer even if they close them or I close them.  The ones I would keep after i close are Overstock, Sportsman guild, Gamestop

Message 44 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
The comenity employees in here, not welcome. for every well thought out, logical, and full of good intention post to help others there are going to be more people with....

dude I just got six credit cards in 19 minutes

this is soooo hilariously true....."thanks to Comenity I was able to get 10 credit cards in 10 minutes with only 10 SP's wow I love you Comenity!" Lmao Hahahahahaha 

nice one fordguy89!! I needed that haha

I think it's probably better and more productive if we keep the thread going with discussing drawbacks of Comenity cards, and not making fun of other myfico members. Just not very helpful in my opinion. Thanks for understanding Smiley Happy

Im just seeing this so I'm late of course....but I seriously meant no disrespect!! I enjoy this forum and the fact everyone is so helpful. 

I was laughing at the the part in bold because it reminds me of myself when I found out about the amazing SCT trick. I would have done a commercial for Comenity because prior to that I had 2 credit cards, I felt like I struck gold. I appreciate the fact that Comenity has given me the opportunity to improve my score but like I previously stated the interest rate is insanely high. If I offended anyone my apologies, this post has been informative. I have to opportunity to gain some insight about Comenity I did not previously have. 

Message 45 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
The comenity employees in here, not welcome. for every well thought out, logical, and full of good intention post to help others there are going to be more people with....

dude I just got six credit cards in 19 minutes

this is soooo hilariously true....."thanks to Comenity I was able to get 10 credit cards in 10 minutes with only 10 SP's wow I love you Comenity!" Lmao Hahahahahaha 

nice one fordguy89!! I needed that haha

I think it's probably better and more productive if we keep the thread going with discussing drawbacks of Comenity cards, and not making fun of other myfico members. Just not very helpful in my opinion. Thanks for understanding Smiley Happy

+100. That's uncalled for.

Sorry, was not my intentions to offend anyone. I was moreso thinking about "myself" when I came across the SCT, it was like I struck gold. I only had 2 credit cards and added 4 Comenity in like a day. I appreciate your Comenity insight though, I'm not as experienced as others as far as things to watch out for. 

Message 46 of 49
Ron1
Super Contributor

You don't get FICO score when you get denied. You got some kind of Comenity custom score.

Ron.

Message 47 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

True ron.  Many threads of people getting denied with a funky comenity score who own prime  card accounts that outgun just about everyone

Message 48 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.