cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm entering SEEDLING gardening status...Anyone Else??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm entering SEEDLING gardening status...Anyone Else??

Ok..I'm taking the advice of some seasoned gardeners and am entering as a seedling..this is going to be difficult for me.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: I'm entering SEEDLING gardening status...Anyone Else??

Ive been seedling status for the last yr and a half, LOL..its very hard!! But this time Im determined to make it 1 yr, then to 2 yrs. right now, Im just trying to make it a week! hahahaSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know all about that!!! lol! I've had some pulls that were supposed to be SPs but showed up on my CR so I'm on day 1 again..ugh!
Message 3 of 6
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Yep!  Going to start looking for a home mid/end of next year so had to pull the reins back Smiley Tongue  Last app was 5/2/2015.

(Cant stop the CLIs though!, about 2200 added with no HPs)

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! I have been SP'ing today and Saturday. I am very pleased with the outcomes. I am going to just wait on auto increases at this point though and wait for all the increases to come through on my CR.

I have decided to close a few cards with low limits to improve my average credit limit Smiley Happy Plus some of the cards I didn't have much interest in using after getting them.

I did get a CLI denial letter from chase and the only reason for a decline was my amount of inquiries in the past six months. So, I will not touch anything until Jan and I'll reapply then. Smiley Happy

I think this gardening thing is awesome! I'm so excited to see what the future holds Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.