Senior Contributor
fishbjc

I've got a headache..

after two margaritas, five blue's and a big shot of kamakazee...:smileysad:  Help.
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: I've got a headache..

fishbjc wrote:
after two margaritas, five blue's and a big shot of kamakazee...:smileysad: Help.

Goodness gracious! :smileysurprised: Eat some simple carbs, maybe have some ramen noodles, take a long, long, hot shower, drink tiny sips of warm water through the day, and whatever you do, don't take Tylenol. (Bad for the liver and kidneys, especially when the liver is a bit, ummm, distracted.)

Are you trying to meet the qualifications for being a mod? :smileyvery-happy:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Contributor
Scamp

fishbjc wrote:
after two margaritas, five blue's and a big shot of kamakazee...:smileysad:  Help.

Good grief, fishbjc!  :smileysurprised:  Ouch.

Take HTSU's advice now that's too late for preventative measures, but for future reference, to head off having a hangover, eat something worthwhile with the alcohol or right after, and drink loads and LOADS of water post-alcohol and pre-sleep.  Alcohol dehydrates you, and that dehydration is a main source of the headache aspect of hangover. 

Feel better!!

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Moderator Emeritus
fused

fishbjc wrote:

To feel better, you should have one of the same cocktail's you consumed the night before.
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

fused wrote:

fishbjc wrote:

after two margaritas, five blue's and a big shot of kamakazee...:smileysad: Help.

To feel better, you should have one of the same cocktail's you consumed the night before.

NO!!! No hair of the dog!!!! Arrghh
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus
fused

[ Edited ]

haulingthescoreup wrote:

fused wrote:

fishbjc wrote:

NO!!! No hair of the dog!!!! Arrghh

Any wonder why so many brunch buffets serve eye-openers (bloody marys and screwdrivers).

Message Edited by fused on 05-04-2008 08:42 AM
Credit Profile -
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

I realize that, but my liver just cringes whenever I read about it.

And really, it is true that a hangover is a combination of dehydration and accumulated toxins. (Ha, I typed toxinis!) More alcohol makes the dehydration worse and adds more toxins. That's why they call it intoxicated...

Oh, well, I suppose if it helps you survive the day after... Ick.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Well, it's just past noon in Hawaii...time to start chugging!:smileyhappy:
Credit Profile -

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

It's always five o'clock somewhere! :smileywink:
Moderator Emeritus
fused

hmmm...care to join me for some scotch???
Credit Profile -

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}