Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've stopped posting my scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I've stopped posting my scores

Hi Heather,  How long ago did you start?   I'm trying to get myself and my husband fixed again and it's a long path ahead at this point.
Message 21 of 24
Ynotb4me

Hello Heathskib,

I got started about 20 months ago in April 08. It has been a long, slow arduous journey for me.  But if you are committed to the process

it will happen,   I would like to offer you encouragement as you get started.

And know this, that time will pass by if you choose to reestablish or just sit idle. Anything worth having is worth the time and effort. You and

your husband will reap the fruits of your labor. For some individuals their scores rise faster then others.  I unfortunately belong to the "Others"

category since I had an insurmountable amount of debt to payoff.

Success to you and yours

Message 22 of 24
MattH
Senior Contributor

I joined the FICO forums out of intellectual curiousity about the world of credit scoring. My own scores and those of my wife have been about where they are now for as long as I've known there was such a thing as a FICO score, and neither of my wife nor I has ever been denied credit when we have applied.
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Ynotb4me

Our problem seems to be the opposite.  NOT ENOUGH DEBT!  it's really frustrating that we have to take out debt to get the only debt we really want or need- a mortgage.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.