cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a nice wallet to house my new prime cards. :)

tag
Kendro
Contributor

Re: I want a nice wallet to house my new prime cards. :)

@Anonymous wrote:

A nice Louis Vuitton wallet will last you a long time. I've had mine for about 10 years, so worked out about $35 per year... and it still smells (almost) new! Definitely shop around though, some places are way too expensive.

The material seems very tough but at the same time looks like it will get warped easily when you sit on it. Does it wear easily?
Message 11 of 43
SanityKills
New Contributor

Hate to say it 'cause it sounds cheap, but I got the Aluma Wallet after getting all my new cards and wanting to keep them in good condition. Leather & fabric wallets eventually destroy everything once they break in.

The Aluma Wallet's actually working out pretty well.  All my cards are in pristine condition.

CreditKarma TU: 680 | Credit.com EX: 668 | Equifax EQ: 671 | Credit Sesame Simulated FICO: 736
Citi Platinum Select: ($6900), Chase Freedom ($3500), Amex BCE ($5000), Amex CLEAR ($6000), Barclaycard Ring ($2800), Barclay Rewards MC ($2500), CareCredit ($4100), Kohls ($1000) | UTL: 3.14%
Message 12 of 43
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@SanityKills wrote:

Hate to say it 'cause it sounds cheap, but I got the Aluma Wallet after getting all my new cards and wanting to keep them in good condition. Leather & fabric wallets eventually destroy everything once they break in.

The Aluma Wallet's actually working out pretty well.  All my cards are in pristine condition.

Anyone I've come across w/, that has the aluma-wallet, raves about them.

I personally spent $20 on a new leather Geoffrey Bean (sp?) wallet, and though it houses everything quite nicely, I'm still having buyers remorse - nevermind $350

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 13 of 43
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

A stainless stell wallet which protect from RFID hacking of you credit or debit cards.

Mens and Womens versions

Heres the ladies.  http://www.hammacher.com/Product/81832?promo=search

Message 14 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have always used a Coach wallet. They are decently priced and the leather is durable and last a long time.

Message 15 of 43
L-TWT
Established Contributor

if u want, u can park your 2 cards in my wallet, i have 2 slots left that need to be filled....its a Burberry card holder!

Message 16 of 43
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:
Broccoli rubber~band around wad of cash with cards tucked in. It's more or less free and ensures street cred anywhere.

LMAO!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 17 of 43
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Very long term, I want to go old school! A wad of cash, Amex, another card, and rubber band. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 43
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

Very long term, I want to go old school! A wad of cash, Amex, another card, and rubber band. Smiley Happy

You'll never catch me with a rubberband around my cards, kinda tacky in my book.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 19 of 43
Gray
Regular Contributor

I still use (daily) the Coach leather wallet I bought back in 1999. If I could find that style again, I'd buy a new one. Still, this one probably has another 5 years on it.
Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.