cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a nice wallet to house my new prime cards. :)

tag
FrugalRican
Blogger

Re: I want a nice wallet to house my new prime cards. :)

@pizzadude wrote:
Broccoli rubber~band around wad of cash with cards tucked in. It's more or less free and ensures street cred anywhere.

Sir, your AMEX smells like produce. What gives?

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 41 of 43
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Spent a few months in Orlando. A few of the guys with money did a fat wad of cash only.... it looks better than any color plastic or metal credit product.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 43
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I just bought a nice leather Guess bifold wallet at macys today. I was buying my sister a watch for her birthday and needed a new wallet because my money clip/wallet was dying from overload. It was only $46, and my other sister (who the watch wasn't for) applied for a macys card and we got 20% off the watch and the wallet, plus the wallet was an additional $10 off. It came out to like 29 dollars or something. It's bigger than I initially thought, but I like it. 

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.