Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want these sunglasses

tag
nj23
Regular Contributor

I want these sunglasses

I just hope they fit (one size fits all)...

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/237377I33301170#

Which card to put them on?  I'm thinking get from reputable seller (fulfilled by Amazon) on Amazon, save a few bucks, and use Sallie.  Do sunglasses count as travel, though? 

FICO TU: 768 (Post-Spree 7/14 Discover FICO) FICO EX: 734 (post-spree 7/6) FICO EQ: 730 (7/15 Lender pull after INQs)
6% utility July 29th. Back into the Garden after a successful spree...for real this time Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Stralem
Established Contributor

Re: I want these sunglasses

Bam.

99% of the style at only 8% of the cost.

Damn I'm good.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 2 of 7
E150GT
Frequent Contributor

Those guccis are expensive!

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $12k United Explorer-$5k
Message 3 of 7
nj23
Regular Contributor

@E150GT wrote:

Yes, well, I got nothing (really, nothing) for my birthday, and besides I have 40k in CL now which is totally free money, so I might treat myself.  Plus, I generally take good care of my possessions so they should last years Smiley Happy.

The joys of not owning a car:

1. More disposable income.  

2. I get to nap during my commutes.  Can you? 

3. Who cares what #3 is since #1 is awesome by itself, and #2 is awesome too.  

(Disclaimer: Since this is a forum for people rebuilding, etc.  please understand that the statement about free money is a JOKE).  

FICO TU: 768 (Post-Spree 7/14 Discover FICO) FICO EX: 734 (post-spree 7/6) FICO EQ: 730 (7/15 Lender pull after INQs)
6% utility July 29th. Back into the Garden after a successful spree...for real this time Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@nj23 wrote:

@E150GT wrote:

Yes, well, I got nothing (really, nothing) for my birthday, and besides I have 40k in CL now which is totally free money, so I might treat myself.  Plus, I generally take good care of my possessions so they should last years Smiley Happy.

(Disclaimer: Since this is a forum for people rebuilding, etc.  please understand that the statement about free money is a JOKE).  

But with the top down, 500HP screaming to be let loose.  Cruising down the road, wind blowing through your hair....  OK.. if I still had hair... lol!

Wish I could nap during commutes,, that would be awesome!!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@Stralem wrote:

Bam.

99% of the style at only 8% of the cost.

Damn I'm good.

Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 7
nj23
Regular Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

@nj23 wrote:

@E150GT wrote:

But with the top down, 500HP screaming to be let loose.  Cruising down the road, wind blowing through your hair....  OK.. if I still had hair... lol!

Wish I could nap during commutes,, that would be awesome!!!!

I'm a thrill seeker too...and I had enough vehicular thrills growing up to hold me over for awhile.  My father flung me around corners on the back of his Harley at 120+ mph from the age of 10 (otherwise known as parental negligence?), and then when I was a teenager, he had a *street legal* 1961 Ford Falcon dragster with ~800hp and barely legal slicks.  The only problem was the headers were so prominent, it had the turning circle of a charter bus, and it was extremely loud.  And yes, he let me drive it a couple of times, but I was a passenger in it usually.  Drag racing a Mitsuibishi Eclipse was hilarious.  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.