Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was bad...........

tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: I was bad...........

@llecs wrote:

I'll have to double check, and may be wrong since I avoid the temptation of CCs, but I think there was the possibility of a Smorgasboard-like board for CCs only. If true, I don't know the status of that and will have to check. While I personally don't care, some posters wanted Credit Cards Board strongly leaning towards content-based per CCs vs. threads like this. I'll check the status with Admins.

You don't have to go to all that trouble.  it's just that Appbar and LS were such fixtures with history on the credit card  forum that a lot of people followed.  You do what you think is best.  I'm not complaining. Smiley Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 11 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Is Appbar no longer posting? Is there a CC Matrix or Nexus that could suck you in?

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

Is Appbar no longer posting? Is there a CC Matrix or Nexus that could suck you in?

He may have broken some sort of Federal law pertaining to the limit number of apps per calendar year... or maybe even lifetime.

Message 13 of 19
android01
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

i haven't seen Appbar post in quite a while, although LS still posts albeit less frequently than he used to. I'm not sure what you mean by a "CC matirx" or "Nexus".   

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 14 of 19
CS800
Super Contributor

I dont care who you are but that was funny right there. I thought it was appbar too lol.

Havent seen him on here for a while. Prob name chage?

Message 15 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@android01 wrote:

@llecs wrote:

i haven't seen Appbar post in quite a while, although LS still posts albeit less frequently than he used to. I'm not sure what you mean by a "CC matirx" or "Nexus".   

I'm thinking back to posters before him like ConcordUser or ashabbir (sp?). Apping is an addiction me thinks. Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 19
marty56
Super Contributor

IMHO LS is just testing the waters here to see how we would react when he fesses up that he got a new CC.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 17 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@marty56 wrote:

IMHO LS is just testing the waters here to see how we would react when he fesses up that he got a new CC.

Smiley Surprised

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 18 of 19
marty56
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@marty56 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

LOL remember the guilty dog always barks first.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.