Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAGINE IF.......

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

IMAGINE IF.......

THE GARDEN WAS SET ON FIRE So we were all forced to evacuate.................

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

Re: IMAGINE IF.......

Not that large of an issue, the ashes from the burning seedlings would help nourish the soil.  It would be free fertilizer.  besides, I just installed a wonderful irrigation system, so flooding the garden long enough to put the fires out would not be a big deal Smiley Happy

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 2 of 6
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Lmao I also heard about ashes helping as fertilizer and last time my dad did it on his lemon tree it burned it and dryed it all up. I think he put way to much hahha

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 6
ProV
Regular Contributor

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

Not that large of an issue, the ashes from the burning seedlings would help nourish the soil.  It would be free fertilizer.  besides, I just installed a wonderful irrigation system, so flooding the garden long enough to put the fires out would not be a big deal Smiley Happy

Great Answer! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

If only that was a valid response to creditors when they ask why we have opened 13 new accounts in a month, lol.

Me: Sorry Amex, my garden was set on fire and I had to leave so my only choice was to apply for more credit.

Amex: I'm sorry sir but you cannot use your Amex to finance your acid trip

Message 5 of 6
Crisis
Established Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

If only that was a valid response to creditors when they ask why we have opened 13 new accounts in a month, lol.

Me: Sorry Amex, my garden was set on fire and I had to leave so my only choice was to apply for more credit.

Amex: I'm sorry sir but you cannot use your Amex to finance your acid trip

LOL

In the garden until debt is paid off and scores are up!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.