cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you have rent payments this could be huge for you!

tag
red259
Super Contributor

If you have rent payments this could be huge for you!

Didn't see this posted here and I thought I would share. Apparently radpad is having a deal where thru the end of the year you can pay your rent with no fee via android pay! For those of us with large rent payments this is an amazing deal and can help out people who sometime struggle to meet min spend and don't want to pay large fees that eat up the value of the awards earned just to pay their rent with a credit card. There have been reports that it isn't working with chase cards or citi AA cards. However, other citi cards as well as amex cards, BoA and US Bank cards seem to work fine 

https://blog.onradpad.com/androidpayradpad/

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: If you have rent payments this could be huge for you!

radpad confirms that the payee is a landlord, right?   Or else I have a lot of rent to pay to LongtimeLurker Inc.   Very high rents!

Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

radpad confirms that the payee is a landlord, right?   Or else I have a lot of rent to pay to LongtimeLurker Inc.   Very high rents!

You may be on to something there. According to the site it looks like you can specify any individual as landlord. Hmm.

Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, looks like the no-fee payment limit is $5K.
Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone confirmed these don't show up as cash advances?

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will this work for mortgage payments as well?

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Also, looks like the no-fee payment limit is $5K.

Is that confirmed for Android Pay? I only see that limit for debit card payments only.

Message 7 of 28
Gmood1
Super Contributor

The Citi DC works with Plastiq so far. It would be great if the radpad worked with mortgages. I looked at their site before setting up Plastiq. I didn't see a way to pay mortgages.
Message 8 of 28
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It is for rent payments only not mortgages. I hear that if they find out you try to do it with a mortgage they will stop the payment.

Message 9 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Wish I had an android phone right around now.. Might have to stop by T-mobile and "try-out" android pay on an a possible purchase android phone Smiley Happy.  Something for nothing is a great deal..  Funny thing have always been an android person until early this year when I got an Iphone.  

Or just buy a cheap android phone off ebay or similiar and switch my SIM card to that phone to make my rent payment and the back to iphone and easily come out ahead.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.