Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interview with Creditadict?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interview with Creditadict?

I read about an interview that a mod was going to have with Creditadict on 6-14.
Now I can't find it
I was looking forward to it.
Help
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interview with Creditadict?

I missed it too.  It's closed but there will be another.

Message 3 of 26
RonM21
Valued Contributor

What was it about?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 26
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

I'm mad it's closed. I wante dto comment too. I too thought CA was way older like in his 50's or  60's LOL

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 26
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I read the whole thing this morning. Interesting. A fascinating individual with tons of cards. Lol 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 6 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@DoroLucky wrote:

I'm mad it's closed. I wante dto comment too. I too thought CA was way older like in his 50's or  60's LOL

I'll take that as a good thing Smiley Tongue

I believe we will be doing another one Tomorrow on Thursday as with time zones the one last night started very late for you East Coasters (My apologies on that one).

Feel free to private message me anytime also Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 26
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@DoroLucky wrote:

Of course, this is the internet so creditaddict (who is probably also DoroLucky) may be any age (and for that matter might not have any credit cards!)

Message 8 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

Of course, this is the internet so creditaddict (who is probably also DoroLucky) may be any age (and for that matter might not have any credit cards!)

Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 26
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

I knew it! I could tell by the way he capitalized his letters! You crafty devil, you!

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.