Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ipad3

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Re: Ipad3

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Wish it came with a keyboard, though. I get tired of the boop-boop-boop of virtual keyboards.

http://www.sharpened.net/news/2012-04-01/ipad_with_physical_keyboard

Message 21 of 26
marty56
Super Contributor

I saw this guy using an Ipad at HEB the other day who was almost taken out by someone pushing a very filled shopping cart using a cell phone. Talk about karma.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 22 of 26
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

And because all of the rumors, my Apple stock earnings are an iPad many times over.
Let the good times roll. Smiley Very Happy

In today's USA Today, How many iPads can I buy after investing $10,000 in Apple?

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ipad = $600 Facebook machine.  I'm not sure what its purpose is for someone who has a smart phone and a laptop.

Message 24 of 26
frogfan12
Established Contributor

@marty56 wrote:

I saw this guy using an Ipad at HEB the other day who was almost taken out by someone pushing a very filled shopping cart using a cell phone. Talk about karma.

Who uses their iPad at the grocery store? 

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 25 of 26
wmcodywilson
New Contributor

Ashame not many of you live in PA. I work for a cell phone company and have PLENTY of them. That being said, they gave me one. Haven't touched my computer since. Actually, I'm posting this from my iPad now Smiley Very Happy. It's a great and convenient medium.

Starting Score: EQ 489 1/2012 TU 493 1/2012
Current Score: EQ 547 5/2012 TU 562 5/2012
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.