Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it slower here?

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Is it slower here?

Is it just me, or are the forums slower lately? I assume it's a function of the fact that spring and warmer weather are here and maybe people are busier and spending more time outdoors etc. It just seems quite a bit slower on here lately and I don't see as many posts from the "regulars". Anyone else notice this, or am I just nuts?

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it slower here?

@kdm31091 wrote:

Is it just me, or are the forums slower lately? I assume it's a function of the fact that spring and warmer weather are here and maybe people are busier and spending more time outdoors etc. It just seems quite a bit slower on here lately and I don't see as many posts from the "regulars". Anyone else notice this, or am I just nuts?

You're nuts. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

You're nuts. Smiley Happy

+1..Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 20
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Well, I know I'm nuts lol, just seems quieter here lately

Message 4 of 20
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Actually, posts numbers are quite high according to an admin. So maybe just you. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 20
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It's hard to explain. I see a lot of posts, but a lot of them are from newer members (not that's that bad) and it seems like it's slower among the regular, long-time posters. Maybe that makes more sense

Message 6 of 20
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

no, Ive noticed as well. A lot of newbies, and thats good too!! Except when they come on and say.."I'm new! Need advice on everything"....(sighs)... I was new once as well, but I also did A LOT of searching on these forums for I posted!!! I just want to say....read, read, read, read, read these forums first!! LOLSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

We were all newbies once.

Remember when I thought Chase had a hard limit on how many cards you could have? LOLOLOL. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 20
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
We were all newbies once.

Remember when I thought Chase had a hard limit on how many cards you could have? LOLOLOL. Smiley Happy

hahahahah...

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heh.

Id like to see less promotion of SCT if anything.
If only I can get Comenity to listen to my suggestion of triple pulling for store cards and triple pulling for CLI. Smiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.