cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my computer screwed up or is this the new format?

tag
Desert-Rat
Regular Contributor

Is my computer screwed up or is this the new format?

I can't read any of the posts without scrolling....??????  Smiley Indifferent

Is it me, or is it myFICO?  Smiley Sad

Whatever it is, I HATE it!  Smiley Mad

Help!  Smiley Surprised

D-R

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Is my computer screwed up or is this the new format?

Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time with this new format, Desert-Rat.. Smiley Sad

The new myFICO site design has been widened in order to better optimize the viewing experience of the vast majority of myFICO customers. Most modern websites have expanded their viewing width to approximately 960px which fits comfortably in a 1024x768 resolution monitor.

Our suggestion would be to increase your resolution to 1024x768 or higher, if at all possible.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Message 2 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Man this is awsome..
2wheel
Message 3 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Desert-Rat wrote:

I can't read any of the posts without scrolling....??????  Smiley Indifferent

Is it me, or is it myFICO?  Smiley Sad

Whatever it is, I HATE it!  Smiley Mad

Help!  Smiley Surprised

D-R

Mine was the same way via IE on my work computer, which has an older monitor. (I was just checking for research purposes, you understand. Smiley Wink )

It's fine on the two laptops at home, one a Mac and the other a Toshiba Windows, both running Firefox.

So I guess it's older equipment that might have trouble. I know what you mean, though. I was sliding left and right, left and right. I don't like using full screen, because I like to stack my open windows so that I can click back and forth easily.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 8
demi
Established Contributor

Only complaint I have is that I ran my reports today and when I clicked on an individual creditor, the button to close was nowhere...so I had to use the back button, which bumps you out to overview of credit.  I have a new computer on order, so won't fool around setting my screen yet.

Oh, one other complain, my scores....not much to blame about the new format for that!

Message Edited by demi on 09-11-2009 03:57 PM

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 8
Desert-Rat
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the response Barry, I've reset the resolution. One more question.......

Does anyone know where I left my glasses????  lol

D-R

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Desert-Rat wrote:

Thanks for the response Barry, I've reset the resolution. One more question.......

Does anyone know where I left my glasses????  lol

D-R

Have you looked on top of your head?

(DH has asked me that question 3 times in the last week - each time... on top of his head *sigh*)

Message 7 of 8
Desert-Rat
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Have you looked on top of your head?

(DH has asked me that question 3 times in the last week - each time... on top of his head *sigh*)

How didya know????  Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.