Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the CSP really that dark?

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is the CSP really that dark?

It's dark enough that I did mix it up with my Venture.

I don't care at all rationally what a card looks like (I've have zero problems even with the admittedly nasty green that Fidelity uses) but I have to admit I was a little disappointed when I got the CSP in the mail that it was that dark... but I'm not really a fan of dark colors and to others I'm sure it's more visually appealing.

        
Message 11 of 14
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Absolutely! To me I like it that dark. Its not the platinum or black card but it adds to the value. Drop that dark metal card and everyone jumps back and takes notice. Real nice. If only that annual fee wasnt $95.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! I was actually a little confused when it first arrived in the mail, I thought I had actually received a misprint or something.

I personally love the lighter design portrayed on the internet, as you can really see the 'gem' outlines.

But yeah, this doesn't affect me using the card, or the fact it is going to buy me roundtrip flights to Scotland for free Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Just FYI, the lighter CSP version (as featured online) is available if you elect to receive the plastic one as well.  The only drawback for some (I'm sure some individuals are already clutching their pearls) is the numbers are embossed on the front like a traditional card (EMV chip is on the front too).

I have both and there is a difference in the aesthetic appearance.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.