cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a nickname for the credit obsessed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a nickname for the credit obsessed?

I'm thinking there has to be one. My friend at work is big into comic books and they are called sweaties. They get "sweaty" when the new titles come out. Sounds odd I know. Lol. So I figured as corny or not as it sounds is there a nickname around here for those of us that are a bit over the top about our credit? I check mine multiple times a day. Hoping to see any kind of action and reading these forums is a daily thing for me now to learn. Yeah, I'm getting obsessed with it. Lol

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there a nickname for the credit obsessed?

I am def a Ficofool

*raises his hand in silent shame*

Right with ya josef...the path lays before me, treacherous and rocky but I see the mist covered summit up ahead, I swear I do...  Smiley Wink   

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like that! Ficofool. Lol.

To the Summit we will go!!!

Low scores be damned!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

FicoFool looks a bit cooler. Agree? Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 6
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

It's a dangerous business, josef, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to

Good lordy...that has a ring to it me thinks?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

But the intensity about it and the reward of things to come is undeniable! We march on!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.