cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a "How did you find the forums" thread?

tag
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Is there a "How did you find the forums" thread?

Because I found it googling "comenity bank store cards" and I'm curious if anyone found it looking for something other than help with reports/scores. (I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS FORUM BTW)

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Is there a "How did you find the forums" thread?

Message 2 of 12
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I found it when a little bit before I turned 18, also through google. I was googling good cards for students and starting to build credit, and myfico came up. Since then I don't think I've gone longer than 2-3 days without signing on Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 12
HiLine
Blogger

I found these forums when I was distracting myself from studying for my professional exam. I was googling something credit-related. Perhaps Bank of America's Visa Signature credit limit reporting policy.

Message 4 of 12
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I think I was googling some random mortgage questions...  There were a lot of mortgage questions, too many to remember which ones.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 5 of 12
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Googling about improving credit score.

Too many hours of my life later.... Smiley Happy

        
Message 6 of 12
shanac
Frequent Contributor

I stumbled upon myfico while searching for credit monitoring sites. I didn't find the forum until a few months in though. I think I've logged in every day since and haven't looked back!

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

Current Score: EQ FICO 764 TU FICO 776 EX FICO 753
Goal Score: 800
Message 7 of 12
twall06
Frequent Contributor

I was googling how to get paid collection removed and found this site and I am very glad it was in my results.

Message 8 of 12
demi
Established Contributor

Search, when I was starting the process for buying my house, probably searched credit scores and mortgage....long time ago...2007

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 12
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

found it by searching credit score info

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200 CL /

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.