cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's late, I'm bored, who's got firearms?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's late, I'm bored, who's got firearms?!

@Broke_Triathlete wrote:

I got 4 out of my 5 cans released to me. Yay!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

WOW< consider me jelly!   Congrats!!!!  Sig 226 on the right?

Curious, were you able to get a signoff from your Chief LEO or did you go the Trust route?

Message 111 of 129
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

The one on the left is the M&P 9 Full size (4.25in barrel) and the smaller one on the right is the M&P .22 Compact. I went the trust route because our CLEO will not sign off on anything. In fact I think there are only a select few in Florida. However, with the new ruling on the 41f rule they are eliminating the CLEO sign off entirely.

Personal:

Business:

Message 112 of 129
Tony275
Valued Contributor

I love the gun loving community! I wish I had more income to put into firearms, but for now I just have my Sig P320 Carry 9mm and FNH FNS9c. Both are capable of carrying but still fun to take to the range!!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 113 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Broke_Triathlete wrote:

The one on the left is the M&P 9 Full size (4.25in barrel) and the smaller one on the right is the M&P .22 Compact. I went the trust route because our CLEO will not sign off on anything. In fact I think there are only a select few in Florida. However, with the new ruling on the 41f rule they are eliminating the CLEO sign off entirely.

Awesome and my bad on the miss of the gun on the right.  Sig's have that tab on the side you turn down with the slide racked back to field strip the gun.  If I had taken a few more seconds and looked closer at the grip I would have caught it was a S/W.

Same for us in the county we live in, ZERO sign off's on any Form 4 items. 

Message 114 of 129
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Broke_Triathlete wrote:

Awesome and my bad on the miss of the gun on the right.  Sig's have that tab on the side you turn down with the slide racked back to field strip the gun.  If I had taken a few more seconds and looked closer at the grip I would have caught it was a S/W.

Same for us in the county we live in, ZERO sign off's on any Form 4 items. 

No worries!

Yea that's the safety for the .22. I understand it's a hammer style pistol to look like a striker fired, so because of that a safety is needed. But for the love of GOD S&W make the safety a smaller profile. Looking down the sights the safety looks like wings and the gun is going to fly out of my hands. The safety gets in the way of the firearm manipulation. So annoying!

Personal:

Business:

Message 115 of 129
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@Tony275 wrote:
I love the gun loving community! I wish I had more income to put into firearms, but for now I just have my Sig P320 Carry 9mm and FNH FNS9c. Both are capable of carrying but still fun to take to the range!!

Me too brother. It's nice to have a few but I got carried away at one point and had over 70 firearms. It just got to be way to excessive. You can only shoot one at a time haha. Now I'm paired down to a more tolerable level and have more cash to buy NFA stuff!

Personal:

Business:

Message 116 of 129
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

I picked up my last can yesterday! The family has been United!

image.jpeg

Personal:

Business:

Message 117 of 129
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Nerf Super Soaker Scatterblast Blaster

And of course the Stream Machine Water Launcher

Shoots upto 70 feet. Sweet sweet gun.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 118 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha!  Not saying, but I'm ready for the walkers and the bad guys if the world goes black.  Smiley Wink

Message 119 of 129
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

It's unfortunate but all mine just sank in a horrible boating accident. Just terrible... (Charles Barkely voice)

Personal:

Business:

Message 120 of 129
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.