cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's late, I'm bored, who's got firearms?!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: It's late, I'm bored, who's got firearms?!

I thought I had a small Arsenal until I saw some of these posts.
I'm going to have to get another AK
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 71 of 129
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I have too many to list,  but my pride and joy is  my Colt Python 357  I bought it back in 1987 and it has never been fired.  I  have had many offers to sell it,  but it won't happen  I  still have rifles that I got when I was a kid.  Remington 22 pump,  M-1 carbine with a 30 round banana clip.  My newest guns bought this year is a Beretta 92FS and a Remington 870 pump 12G shot gun.  My all time favorite is,  the Thompson sub machine gun,  aka,  the tommy gun.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 72 of 129
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

I have 5 cans in NFA jail that I can't wait to get out. I'm allowed to shoot them whenever I want though at the range. Here is a teaser!

IMG_5979.JPG

Personal:

Business:

Message 73 of 129
Cmikul
Regular Contributor

HK USP 357 Sig

Kimber RCP II 45

Sig 238

Ak47 

AR15 Armalite 5.56

Rem 700 .243

Winch 94 30-30 lever action

Mossberg 500 12ga

and along list of "wants"

Message 74 of 129
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Very nice!!! I just recently moved my happy ass to Texas and the gun laws make SO much more sense here than in Illinois!

About 2 weeks after I got my Texas driver's license, I went and got an FNS9C!

Shooting it for the first time today, pretty excited!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 75 of 129
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

This...

image.jpeg

Will ill be mated with this.... here soon!

image.jpeg

Personal:

Business:

Message 76 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

I have too many to list,  but my pride and joy is  my Colt Python 357  I bought it back in 1987 and it has never been fired.  I  have had many offers to sell it,  but it won't happen  I  still have rifles that I got when I was a kid.  Remington 22 pump,  M-1 carbine with a 30 round banana clip.  My newest guns bought this year is a Beretta 92FS and a Remington 870 pump 12G shot gun.  My all time favorite is,  the Thompson sub machine gun,  aka,  the tommy gun.

The Python!! Love it!! The first time I got my hands on one I was 18 and would only shoot .38 specials out of it because i was scared of the 357. Excellent weapon.

Message 77 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only thing new on my gun-front is that my boyfriend surprised me with a new daily carry; the glock 30S. I love it. Also, my brother and I are co-trustees of a NFA gun trust now. So far we have only added a MP5 SBR to the trust. Many more toys to come, I am sure.

Message 78 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The only thing new on my gun-front is that my boyfriend surprised me with a new daily carry; the glock 30S. I love it. Also, my brother and I are co-trustees of a NFA gun trust now. So far we have only added a MP5 SBR to the trust. Many more toys to come, I am sure.

Congrats on your new toy!  

Just ordered SA 1911 Range Officer Compact in 9mm.  Super excited! 

Message 79 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow, I'll play here Smiley Happy.

Pistols

Glock - 19/22/23/26 models

HK - VP9, Mark 23, HK45 compact

Kimber - TLE II, CDP II

Les Baer - Thunder Ranch

S&W - snub nose and full size .357 Magnum revolvers

Sig - 226/229

Rifles

Numerous hunting rifles.

HK - MP5 (yes, select fire)

Colt - AR-15

Ruger - AR15

Wilson Combat - AR15 (trijicon acog optic)

AK47

Shotguns

Remington - 870

Mossberg - 500

(2) 12 ga over/unders

(1) 20 ga over/under

Wilson Combat tactical

I'll add more later this year Smiley Very Happy.

Message 80 of 129
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.